FLUID POUR & SET
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
DWH potting epoxy &
casting compound for
“Moulding in place“ is the secret behind innovative machine production and engineering.
DWH adjusts the traverse beam 100% precise and forcefit to the two vertical columns. For this, the traverse was exactly aligned leaving a 2mm gap to fill with DIAMANT Fine Adjustment Coating DWH 310 FL .
• all kinds of machine tools
• joints, grinding spindles, keyways
• guideways, bearing supports and flanges
• machine beds – bearings and bushings
• very high precision true to measurement
• high bearing forces up to 120 N/mm2 (static)
• excellent damping and 100% forcefit-
• 100% force transfer,
• excellent adhesion
• nearly no aging or weathering
• perfect exactness to the micron
• without costly machining or
DWH is a fine adjustment coating system for connecting surfaces in machine elements and machine tools, omitting the expensive machining by the proven moulding technology.
DWH moulds micron-exact in place making an exact copy of the surfaces they easy way.
The user can decide whether he wants a firm adhesion or a separated one that can easily be dismantled when necessary for this DIAMANT is applied before moulding.
Center, adjust, fix and optimize…
are further fields of application for DWH.
• guide pins and bushings are molded in place
• optimizing the stiffness
• screw holes are closed
• machine elements are centered
• element groups are fixed
All that without machining…
… and in 1 step with best damping properties and high cost savings guaranteed by the DIAMANT Fine Adjustment Coating System DWH for more than 5 decades, and not only in machine engineering.
DWH can be used for all metal elements which need to be longterm exact and resistant
adjusted, fixed & centered
and they improve additionally…
… the stiffness.
Guide elements are fixed inexpensively without mechanical machining highly precise, guide bushes and/or guide pins are molded in place improving the dampening, too.
DWH can be used in place without special knowledge for any type of machine element.
And it is that easy:
1. roughen & clean adhesion surfaces
3. mix DWH
4. apply or inject
5. leave to cure and…
6. ready! exact to the micron.
Don't Worry Be Happy!
Example: 48" Length x 5" Width x .062" Thickness = 14.88 cubic inches x 31 (FL/P) = 461 Grams of DWH Needed
45 = DWH 310FL
31 = DWH 311 FL
32 = DWH 311 Putty
To Find the